The first MADRAS-Workshop took place in presence in Lyon from 09.12 to 16.12.2021 during the Festival of Lights.
Participants: Jakob Cordes, Oscar Dufour, Benoit Gaudou, Tu Dang Huu, Raphael Korbmacher, Alexandre Nicolas, David Rodney, Antoine Tordeux, Nicolas Verstaevel
- 9-11.12: Videos recording of pedestrian crowd during the Festival of Lights 2021 in Lyon. See the report.
- 14.12 morning: WP2: Pedestrian Behavioral Based Models (Oscar Dufour; slides) - Physics-Based Models for Pedestrian Dynamics in Dense Crowds (Alexandre Nicolas; slides)
- 14.12 afternoon: WP1: Predicting pedestrian trajectories using neural networks (Raphael Korbmacher; slides) - Models for Understanding versus Models for Prediction (Antoine Tordeux; slides)
- 15.12 morning: WP5: Pedestrian Plugin (Tu Dang Huu; slides) - Introduction to GAMA (Nicolas Verstaevel and Benoit Gaudou; slides)
- 15.12 afternoon: WP3: Past, Present and Future Works (Jakob Cordes; slides) - Presentation of the IAS-7 Institut for Civil Safety (Mohcine Chraibi; slides)
- 16.12 morning: Final discussion and organisation of the next events