Festival of Lights 2022 in Lyon
We have collected data during the Festival of Lights 2022 in Lyon from Friday the 8th to Saturday the 10th, December 2022:
- Videos of the Place des Terreaux on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, collected by our private cameras, with different angles and fields of view;
- Shoulder camera views of the inflows and outflows of Place des Terreaux on Friday;
- Shoulder camera view of the exit flows on Place des Terreaux on Saturday;
- Maps of the allowed pedestrian circulation on those evenings and (to be done) of the obstacles;
- Wide-angle videos of the Place des Terreaux as well as Place Saint-Jean, collected by the CCTV of the City;
- Surveys of participants (group size, last visited attraction, next one);
- Surveys of contacts and pushes felt on Place des Terreaux;
- About 25 GPS tracks.
The data is currently being extracted and analysed.
They will be made publicly available - more information is coming soon.